Instructions – Transparent Masturbator:
- Use the masturbator with a good amount of lube. If you do not have lube, use a well-lubricated condom instead.
- When you are finished, wash the masturbator in running water along with soft detergent and make sure there is no discharge left inside. Using rough detergents and cleaning powders is not advisable, as it may ruin the texture of the masturbator in the long term.
- After you are done washing, leave the masturbator to dry in an uncovered horizontal position.
- Do not use the masturbator without a good amount of lube or a well-lubricated condom, as it may lead to damage of the walls of the masturbator as well as on your genitals.
- Wash the masturbator after every use.