Instructions – Clitoral Massager:
How to unpack:
- The vibrator comes with batteries inside it, along with an insulating round sheet placed on top of it.
- Hold vibrator from the area right below its button and rotate the top gently to take off the cover. You will find the piece of insulating sheet put in place.
- Take out the sheet and gently put the cover back on by rotating it.
How to use:
- The vibrator consists of a powerful vibration mode. You can start the vibrator by long-pressing the button at the top of the vibrator.
- To stop the vibrator, long-press the same button until the vibration stops.
- Use good amounts of lube with the massager to avoid any unwanted friction or uneasiness.
- Do not use a moisturizing cream or any oil-based lubricant, as it damages the surface of the massager in the long run. Use water-based lube only.
- It is strongly advisable to clean the vibrator after every use to maintain hygiene.
- You can clean it with water, along with washing with a soft detergent. Harsh detergents can damage the surface in the long run.
- The vibrator is waterproof, so there is no danger of damaging it while using. However, while washing it, do not immerse it completely in water. Only wash it under a tap in running water.
- Alternatively, you can also take the vibrator out of its pouch and then wash the sleeve only. Once the sleeve is completely dry, put the vibrator back on.