Instructions – Masturbator:
- The heating rod is to be connected with any USB outlet (Laptop, Power Bank, etc.). Once the rod is connected, insert it inside the masturbator. Check the temperature every two minutes and unplug the rod when you achieve the desired temperature. Do not leave the rod unattended.
- Put on lube both on yourself as well as inside the masturbator. If you do not have lube, use a well-lubricated condom instead.
- When you are finished, wash the masturbator in running water for about 30 seconds and make sure there is no discharge left inside.
- Using rough detergents and cleaning powders is not advisable, as it may ruin the texture of the masturbator in the long term. Instead, you may use a detergent liquid for soft or woolen fabrics.
- After you are done washing, leave the masturbator to dry in an uncovered horizontal position, as shown in the image.
- Do not use the masturbator without a good amount of lube or a well-lubricated condom, as it may lead to damage of the walls of the masturbator.
- Do not thrust too deep into the masturbator such that you push the end wall of the masturbator too far, as it may lead to damage of the wall. Use the masturbator gently.