User Manual – Wired Egg
- The vibrator comes with different vibration modes which you can use according to your liking.
- To turn on the vibrator, press the button given on the vibrator.
- Once the vibrator is on, you can toggle between different modes by pressing the same button again.
- To turn off the vibrator, long-press the button.
Replacing the batteries:
- If the intensity of vibrations becomes slower than usual, it is an indication that it is time to change the batteries.
- Take off the cover of the vibrator by rotating the bottom end. You will see two AAA batteries.
- Replace the batteries and put the cover back on the bottom by rotating it. The vibrator is now ready to use.
- Regular washing is essential to maintain hygiene. We advise you to wash the vibrator after every use.
- The vibrator is water splash proof so you can wash the upper part directly under a tap in running water. DO NOT immerse the vibrator completely in a bucket/tumbler as water may seep through the charging point.
- You can also use a soft detergent or soap. Try to keep the bottom end of the vibrator away from water as much as possible.