When a man ejaculates, we know that he is done and indeed, he had a good time. But what about women? More often than not, there is no definite way of knowing whether you were able to satisfy your lady or not. As it turns out, there is one sure-shot way of confirming that: Squirting.
What Is Squirting?
For those unaware, squirting is the closest thing that women come to ejaculating. It is not pee, and it does not look or smell anything like it either. Women squirt when you hit the right buttons and make them have a mind-boggling sexual pleasure experience through G-spot stimulation.
To check out vibrators for squirting and G-spot stimulation: G-spot Squirting Vibrators
While not all women might not have experienced it, it is possible for each and every woman to squirt. As you read above, it is just about hitting the right spots in the right manner. All women can squirt.
How to do it?
- You need not have a partner to make you squirt; You can do it easily yourself as well. In fact, some women do it much more quickly by themselves than with a partner stimulating them.
- To get started, make sure you are already feeling the heat and turned on before you make an attempt at it. Lots of foreplay and clitoral stimulation is a good way to get started.
- The name of the game is G-spot stimulation. To begin, insert two fingers inside your vagina and stimulate your G-spot with your fingers, with a come-here motion just like when you signal someone to come to you.
- Continue doing it until she feels an urge to pee: that is your sign that she is about to squirt. Take one finger out and make sure there is enough space for the liquid to come out.
- The best way to stimulate the G-spot is with your partner’s penis or with a specialized toy made for G-spot stimulation.
You might not squirt the first time, but do not give up. Keep practicing and know the G-spot well enough. With the right tools and timings, you will definitely be able to squirt. And I promise you, it will feel heavenly!