What is Tantric sex?
Tantric sex is another contribution of the ancient Hindu culture. The practice goes back to about 5,000 years in the Indian subcontinent. It is a slow practice of sex that promises to create a connection and control over your body and emotions that leads to heightened intimacy and mind-boggling orgasms, claiming to help you last for hours during sex.
PS: You can find your shortcut to mind-boggling orgasms: Our Vibrators For Men and Women
Why should you try Tantric Sex?
Tantric Sex is the right way forward for people who want to reboot their sex life and find a new depth to their sessions with their partners, taking the love-making experience to a whole new level.
Celebrities such as Sting and Tom Hanks have provided credibility to the practice of Tantric Sex, with the famous statement by Trudie Styler (Sting’s Wife) claiming that her husband and she can have sex for 5 hours in one go.
You should try Tantric Sex if:
- You want to increase the emotional and physical intimacy between your partner
- You’re bored with the usual sex and want something new and exciting in bed
- You want to reconnect with your spouse/partner, emotionally or physically
How to perform Tantric sex
While our current practice where we are used to running towards the “goal” of orgasm, Tantric Sex is all about doing the opposite.
The trick is to take off your mind from your orgasm and focus on making love and foreplay rewarding and enjoyable. Like all other good things, this is obviously easier said than done. Therefore, to delay the orgasm, tantric sex uses a variety of breath control and meditative techniques. The backdrop is extremely important.
- Turn off the lights and make yourself comfortable.
- Loosen up yourself. Tantric sex is about moving energy through your entire body. Shake your hands and legs properly to warm up your system before you start with the sex.
- Do not do it on the bed. Being on the bed triggers the “sleep button” of our body. Therefore, we tend to lag behind and just settle for quickie so it can all be over and you can doze off. Tantric sex is all about deep awareness and connection, which is not possible on the bed.
- Be comfortable. You can lie down on a chair or settle with your partner on the floor and let the love-making begin. Take your time to explore their body and touch each other. Then, slowly and steadily take things to the next level.
- Keep a control on your breath. This is the most important aspect of tantric sex. Naturally, your mind will start to wander soon. Whenever this happens, bring your focus back on your breath. Sync your breath with your partner; Exhale as your partner inhales and tell them to do the same. It is important here that both of you take long, deep breaths.
- Keep trying. You will not last for 5 hours the first day you practice Tantrix sex. Mastering this ancient art takes time and patience. We expect sex to have three stages: Start, middle, and end. The key is to discard this ideology and not “wait” for the end.
Exercises to help with Tantric Sex
- Sit on the floor facing each other. It is better if you sit in his lap. Bear-hug each other as tight as possible, wrapping your arms around each other and pressing your body against him.
- Sync your heartbeat by syncing your breathing. Stand face to face with each other and look into your partner's eyes, with your hand on their heart. They should reciprocate and do the same. Stay in this position for about 2 minutes while trying to match each other’s breathing speed. After a while, your heartbeats will synchronize.
- Ensure that you breathe as slowly as possible during sex. Avoid any act or position that you know makes you orgasm quickly. The build-up towards pleasure should be slow and gradual. The longer you will make the build-up to be, the higher would be the intensity of the orgasm that you will achieve.
Tantric Sex is a two-way streak, and getting your partner equally involved is the key. Keep practicing and do not give up; gradually you will definitely learn how to last for hours during sex!